Please read this end user agreement carefully before using the Ingeniare spreadsheet calculators. by using the spreadsheet calculators, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use the spreadsheets.
The agreement allows a single user to use the spreadsheet calculators as a service. The spreadsheets must be used directly by the user with a web browser.
Nothing in the agreement shall be construed as giving any third party any right, remedy or claim.
In this agreement Ingeniare refers to the Ingeniare website.
Warranty and Disclaimer
- Ingeniare warrants to correct any bugs or errors that are notified to Ingeniare by the user.
- There is no other warranty on the spreadsheet calculators. Except when otherwise stated in writing, Ingeniare provides the spreadsheet without other warranty of any kind, either expresed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- The spreadsheet is not warranted to be bug or error free (all spreadsheet might contains bugs or errors).
- The spreadsheet is not warranted to be compatible with all combinations of operating system and browser. There are known issues with (older) browsers which are not standards compliant. You are recommended to use an up to date standards compliant browser and operating system.
- In no event, unless agreed to in writing will Ingeniare be liable for damages, including but not limited to any general, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of use the spreadsheets.
- Ingeniare is not responsible for the consequences of any events which are outside of its control (force majeure).
- The user agrees that Ingeniare has no control over which spreadsheet is used, or how the spreadsheet and the spreadsheet output is used.
- The user is entirely responsible for determining their requirements (and purpose), selecting which spreadsheet to use, ensuring that the spreadsheet selected is fit for their purpose, and ensuring that the spreadsheet is used in a manner which is fit for their purpose. The spreadsheet should not be used by unqualified personnel.
- The user is entirely responsible for the consequences of any engineering decisions made on the basis of the spreadsheet output.
- The user is entirely responsible for the accuracy of the data used in calculations.
- The user is entirely responsible for the level of checking and validation.
- The user is entirely responsible to ensure that any output or result supplied to third parties is fit for the third party's purpose.
Spreadsheet calculators Design Philosophy
The spreadsheet is intended to be used by qualified personnel. The spreadsheet does not attempt to prevent the use of invalid data, or otherwise constrain how the spreadsheet is used. The spreadsheet is not suitable for use by unqualified personnel.
User data and calculation output is the property of the user.
The spreadsheet calculators are copyright to Ingeniare (all rights are reserved).